- Placer.ai expert talks with Progressive Grocer about food retail trends and opportunities
- Wakefern member also increases same-store sales
- Grocer and its foundation named June 6 as Nourishing Neighbors Day
Navigating the Grocery ERP journey effectively saves time, money, and resources. The grocery industry confronts challenges like intense competition, evolving customer preferences, and the rise of online retailers. To remain competitive and profitable, retailers must innovate and adapt to these demands.
Group VP of Product Experience Jody Kalmbach discusses scaling with personalization.
- May 23How making the right moves and targeting the right challenges during your Grocery ERP journey can save you time, money, and resources.
- Apr 24Voice-activated digital assistants have not fully achieved their promise, due to concerns over trust and unclear monetization strategies. The focus should be on working "with" technology to enhance human experiences.
- Mar 27A growing interest across many industries in the latest breakthroughs in generative AI, a new era where humans and intelligent systems will work side by side to create new experiences, services and business outcomes.